Sothink SWF Decompiler is a professional tool to convert SWF to FLA and extract elements from SWF into variable formats. Compatible with all Flash versions including Flash 6, Flash 7, Flash 8 and Flash CS3 (9.0).
Supports both ActionScript 2.0 and 3.0. After the converting, you can get the completed FLA file including linkages, components, *.as, etc. With SWF Decompiler, you can extract any element of the Flash movie such as shapes, morph shapes, images, sounds, videos, frames, fonts, texts, buttons, sprites and ActionScripts. E.g. you can extract ActionScript as *.as or *.bin file, get sounds as mp3 or wav, images as jpeg, bmp or png, videos as flv, shapes as gls, etc. Both standard SWF and EXE (Flash project) files are supported.
Sothink SWF Decompiler provides a user-friendly interface (Office 2007 Style). A built-in player enables you to preview the movie and every element before exporting. A thumbnail view enables you to pick element easily. And the interface layout can be customized to meet your needs. To make SWF Decompiler more appealing, SWF Catcher is offered. It is a free tool that can capture Flash movies online from Internet Explorer or Firefox.
* Supports Flash 9 and ActionScript 3.0 completely.
* Converts SWF to FLA stably.
* Full supports Flash 6, Flash 7, Flash 8 and Flash CS3 (9.0).
* Compatible with both ActionScript 2 and ActionScript 3.
* Supports exporting FLA file with ActionScript 3.
* Supports exporting ActionScript in .as format.
* Supports Flash components.
* Decompiles the ActionScript code and generates neat and readable code.
* Shows the script code neatly within the program and exports the ActionScript while converting the swf to FLA.
* Can extract the shapes, sounds, images, sprites, fonts, texts and ActionScript from a Flash movie.
* Can extract the video file from a Flash movie and export it in *.flv format.
* Support scanning the cache of IE and listing all Flash files you have viewed.
* Enable to browse and preview any resource before exporting.
* Show detail properties of elements in Flash movies.
* Can be invoked from Windows Explorer.
* User-friendly Explorer-like interface.
* Supplies SWF Catcher for Firefox and SWF Catcher for IE.
What’s new in Sothink SWF Decompiler 4.4 (Build 80916)
– Add navigation bar in the preview window to view the resources.
– Optimize the setting for “Multi-file Export”.
– Modify the update link to check the latest information.
– Set the same background for thumbnails and original image.
– The preview window docks the original position when returning to the thumbnails from the image.
ОS: Windows 98/ME/NT4.0/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008
Size : 10,64 MB